How To Add Rackspace Email To Gmail?
Since Gmail is an extremely popular email service provider, you can add multiple accounts to manage all your email messages. Do you want to add Rackspace email to Gmail? Refer to the steps mentioned in this post.
Adding Rackspace Mail With Gmail Account:
- Step 1: Initially, you need to enable IMAP in your Gmail account. Launch the default web browser.
- Step 2: Go to the Gmail login page. Sign in to the Gmail account by entering the Username and Password.
- Step 3: Click the Settings menu and then go to the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Step 4: Under the IMAP access section, you have to select Enable IMAP.
- Step 5: If prompted, provide the server details (including the port number) for your IMAP account.
- Step 6: Next, click the Save changes button.
- Step 7: Now, return to the Settings menu and select Accounts and Import.
- Step 8: Choose the Add another email address you own option. It pops up a window.
- Step 9: In that window, you can enter the email address and user name.
- Step 10: Enter secure.emailsrvr.com for the SMTP server section and then type the port number as 465.
- Step 11: In the Username field, enter the full email address and then enter the password. Confirm that the password you create is unique and strong.
- Step 12: You can enable the Secured connection using SSL (recommended) option and then click the Add account button.
Gmail will now check the credentials you’ve entered, and a verification email will be sent to your email address. You’ve now successfully added Rackspace email to Gmail.
If you wish to add Rackspace email to Gmail on your mobile, refer to the steps given below.
Setting Up Rackspace Email On Gmail On Your Phone:
- step 1: On your smartphone, go to the Settings app.
- step 2: Tap Accounts and then tap Add account.
- step 3: You can select the account type and start entering the required information. Tap Sign in.
- step 4: Later, you can select IMAP account. Start entering the account and server information. Continue to perform the on-screen instructions to complete adding Rackspace email to Gmail on your mobile.
That’s it. Now we have seen How to Add Rackspace email to Gmail setup procedure.