Aol Mail Export Contacts
Looking to AOL Mail Export Contacts? Then, you have visited the right page.
AOL Mail is one of the free web-based email services that enables you to create, access, and manage your account from any device that is connected to a stable internet connection. Even if this email service allows you to send and receive emails like other services, it is popular for its cool features such as:
- Step 1:Virus and Spam protection
- Step 2:Unlimited Mailbox size
- Step 3:Link to other email accounts like Gmail, Hotmail, etc.
Managing your contacts in AOL Mail is also pretty easy. This page shows you how to export contacts from your AOL Mail account.
Aol Mail- Export Contacts
- step 1:Initially, ensure that your computer (on which you’re accessing your export aol email account) is connected to a stable internet connection.
- step 2:Next, sign in to your AOL mail account if you haven’t done it yet.
- step 3:To do so, open a web browser on the computer if it is closed.
- step 4:Go to the AOL Mail account login page.
- step 5:Type your account’s credentials in the given fields and click the Sign In button.
- step 6:Now, your account’s main screen will open.
- step 7:Locate the Contacts option from the left panel of your account’s screen and click on it.
- step 8:Now, the list of contacts added to your AOL Mail account will be displayed on the screen.
- step 9:Locate the More option in the toolbar and click the down arrow beside it.
- step 10:Choose the Export option from the menu list.
- step 11:Now, the Export Contacts dialog box will ask you to choose the export format option.
- step 12:Select the format of your preferences by clicking the checkbox beside it in the opened dialog box.
- step 13:Finally, click Export to begin the AOL Mail Export Contacts process.
Once you complete your AOL Mail Export Contacts to the selected format, you can import them into any email account.
Contact our technical experts if you need real-time assistance in exporting contacts in the AOL Mail account. Make use of the call option on this page for the same.