AOL MAIL WON'T OPEN ATTACHMENTS
AOL Mail lets you send, receive, or access emails over any devices like desktop, laptop, or hand-held device. At times, you may not be able to open the attachments sent to your AOL account, and there might be several factors causing it.
Let’s see other possible ways to resolve this AOL mail issue.
- Step 1:The AOL mail may not function properly after updating your Windows OS.In this case, try the quick solution given below.
- Step 2:Click the Start
- Step 3:Select and right-click on the Mail
- Step 4:Choose the Turn off live title option from the Context
- Step 5:If you are still not able to open the attachments,open the AOL Mail options on your computer.
- Step 6:Click Options > Basic Version.
- Step 7:Now, try to open the AOL Mail attachments.
- Step 8:If the issue persists, refresh the web browser of your computer.
- Step 9:Now, sign in to your AOL Mail account, and try open the attachments.
If the issue remains unresolved, clear your web browser’s cache by referring to the instructions given below.
- Step 1:
On your Windows computer, open your web browserand press the Ctrl, Shift, Delete buttons simultaneously on your computer’s keyboard. Now, your web browser’s cache will be cleared.
- Step 2:
If you are using a Mac, launch the Safari browser. Press the three buttons such as Command, Shift, and Delete at the same time. Wait for your browser’s cache to clear.
- Step 3:
After clearing your web browser’s cache, try to open the attachments.
- Step 4:
If the above solution doesn’t help, try a different browser.For example, if you’re currently using Firefox or Internet Explorer, then try the Google Chrome web browser.
- Step 5:
Disable the antivirus software and all security settings on your computer.
- Step 6:
If required, modify the IMAP Settings of your AOL Mail account.
- Step 7:
Disable the email scanning programsif installed.
- Step 8:
Turn the Pop-up option off on your web browser.
You can also get in touch with our technical experts to resolve any of your email issues.