HOW TO FIX AOL MAIL WON'T OPEN ATTACHMENTS?
AOL Mail lets you send, receive, or access emails over any devices like desktop, laptop, or hand-held device. At times, you may not be able to open the attachments sent to your AOL account, and there might be several factors causing it. Carry out these below-mentioned steps to fix aol mail won't open attachments.
Let’s see other possible ways to resolve this AOL mail issue.
- Step 1:The AOL mail may not function properly after updating your Windows OS.In this case, try the quick solution given below.
- Step 2:Click the Start
- Step 3:Select and right-click on the Mail
- Step 4:Choose the Turn off live title option from the Context
- Step 5:If you are still not able to open the attachments,open the AOL Mail options on your computer.
- Step 6:Click Options > Basic Version.
- Step 7:Now, try to open the AOL Mail attachments.
- Step 8:If the issue persists, refresh the web browser of your computer.
- Step 9:Now, sign in to your AOL Mail account, and try open the attachments.
- Step 10:Follow these steps to fix aol mail won't open attachments.
If the issue remains unresolved, clear your web browser’s cache by referring to the instructions given below.
- Step 1:
On your Windows computer, open your web browserand press the Ctrl, Shift, Delete buttons simultaneously on your computer’s keyboard. Now, your web browser’s cache will be cleared.
- Step 2:
If you are using a Mac, launch the Safari browser. Press the three buttons such as Command, Shift, and Delete at the same time. Wait for your browser’s cache to clear.
- Step 3:
After clearing your web browser’s cache, try to open the attachments.
- Step 4:
If the above solution doesn’t help, try a different browser.For example, if you’re currently using Firefox or Internet Explorer, then try the Google Chrome web browser.
- Step 5:
Disable the antivirus software and all security settings on your computer.
- Step 6:
If required, modify the IMAP Settings of your AOL Mail account.
- Step 7:
Disable the email scanning programsif installed.
- Step 8:
Turn the Pop-up option off on your web browser.
- Step 8:
By using these steps to fix aol mail won't open attachments.
You can also get in touch with our technical experts to resolve any of your email issues.