How To Fix AOL Not Working On Iphone?
AOL Mail is one of the best email service providers that comes with tons of features and functionalities. People around the globe prefer AOL for its enhanced security features and high-class user interface. You can download the application on your iPhone device and start using it by entering the user credentials. Like any other email service, you may face issues with AOL. The problem could be as minute as a temporary technical glitch to a complicated one. Here we will deep-dive into one of the frequently asked questions - How to fix AOL not working on iPhone device? Follow the troubleshooting methods given below to solve the problem.
CHECK THE INTERNET CONNECTION
- Step 1:Ensure that the Internet is working fine on your iPhone device.
- Step 2:Also, you can run a speed test to know the actual speed of your network.
- Step 3:If you have connected your iPhone to the router's Wi-Fi, ensure that there is minimal to no interference between the devices.
- Step 4:Also, try using the mobile data and check whether the AOL mail is working correctly or not.
REINSTALL THE APPLICATION
Reinstalling the application is the most effective of all the troubleshooting technique for AOL not working on iPhone issue. So do consider reinstalling the AOL application.
- step 1:On your iPhone, locate and open the AOL Mail application.
- step 2:Tap Remove App.
- step 3:Tap Delete App.
- step 4:Tap Delete to confirm.
- step 5:So the application, along with its traces, will be entirely removed from your iPhone device.
- step 6:Now, go to the App Store and reinstall the AOL Mail application.
- step 7:Enter the correct user credentials and check whether the AOL application is responding or not. Make sure that you have chosen the IMAP incoming mail server.
SOME OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING IDEAS
- step 1:In some situations, restarting the mobile can resolve the AOL not working on iPhone issue (the simplest of all the troubleshooting methods).
- step 2:There might be a dispute with the mail server, which needs to be fixed by the AOL team. So, you can't do much about it from your side.
- step 3:In some situations, messages may delay due to heavy Internet traffic or routing problems.
- step 4:If you are using a browser to access AOL Mail, then clear the browser’s cache memory.
Note: Usually, cache memory helps load sites much faster than expected; sometimes, this stored information can cause update errors.
- step 1:A firewall or other antivirus software can also interfere with AOL Mail.
- step 2:Temporarily disable the firewall settings and check whether the problem persists or is gone.
So, these are some of the troubleshooting steps which you can follow to fix the AOL not working on iPhone device. If you need any kind of help, call us anytime.