How To Connect Windows Live Mail To Office 365?
Office 365 is a combination of apps and services. You can configure any email account with Office 365. Windows Live Mail is also one of the best email clients in which you can configure multiple mail accounts. To know how to connect Windows live mail to Office 365, read and proceed with the simple step-by-step instructions given below.
First, you need to configure Windows Live Mail for Office 365 hosted exchange. To do so, perform the following instructions.
Open the Windows Live Mail application on your computer. Click the Accounts tab followed by the Email option.
- Step 1:Now, the Add your email accounts window will open up.
- Step 2:In the fields displayed, enter your account information correctly.
- Step 3:After entering all the account information, click the Next button.
That’s it! Now, you can connect WLM to office 354.
It is a two-step process.
- Step 1: Export data from your WLM account for Office 365 account
- Step 2: Import exported data into Office 365 user account
First Step: Export data from your WLM account for Office 365
- Step 1:On your computer, open the WLM and Office 365 applications.
- Step 2:On the main screen of WLM, click the File tab.
- Step 3:Select Export option and then under export > email messages > Microsoft Exchange > Next.
- Step 4:Now, a dialog box titled Export Message will open up.
- Step 5:Select the folders that you wish to export for Windows live mail to Office 365.
- Step 6:After selecting the folders, click the OK button.
- Step 7:Now, the export process will be initiated.
- Step 8:Once the export process is completed, the Export complete message will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 9:Click the Finish button to close the wizard.
Second Step: Import exported information into the Office 365 account
You can import the exported information into your Office 365 account in two ways.
- Step 1:Using Professional Software
- Step 2:Manual method
If you prefer a professional software, then make sure to use a trusted one.
If you prefer the manual method, then contact the one who is familiar with commands.
By the end of the import process, your WLM will be connected to Windows live mail to Office 365.
Contact our experts to get remote assistance in performing the same.