How To Do Hostinger Password Reset?
Want to change do Hostinger password reset? Read this page thoroughly to make your process more straightforward. Hostinger provides a safe and self-reliable web hosting service. Though Hostinger is safe and legit, changing the Hostinger password at regular intervals is recommendable.
Steps To Reset Hostinger Password
To reset the Hostinger password in case you forgot it
- step 1:Turn on your computer and connect it to the Internet.
- step 2:Open a web browser and go to the official web page of Hostinger.
- step 3:On the Login page, select Forgot password? from the bottom of the page.
- step 4:In the following window, provide the Hostinger email address in the Email address field.
- step 5:Click Next.
- step 6:The link for changing the password will be sent to your recovery email address.
- step 7:Go to your email account.
- step 8:Check for the Hostinger password reset email in the Inbox.
- step 9:If not, check for the email in the Spams folder.
- step 10:Open the email and click on the link.
- step 11:The Change Password window will pop up on the desktop.
- step 12:Make sure that you provide a new password in the New Password field.
- step 13:Retype the new password to confirm it.
- step 14:Make sure you provide a strong password.
- step 15:Select Change Password.
- step 16:Now, go back to the Hostinger Log in page.
- step 17:Provide your Hostinger Email address in the email field.
- step 18:Provide the new password in the Password field and click Sign in.
- step 19:Make sure that the Hostinger password reset has been successfully completed.
How To Change The Hostinger Password?
- Step 1:Go to the official web page of Hostinger.
- Step 2:Provide your email address and password in the respective fields.
- Step 3:Search and locate the Account Information option on your profile.
- Step 4:Select the Login settings section and select the Change your password button.
- Step 5:Provide the current password in the Current Password field and the new password in the New Password field.
- Step 6:Make sure you provide a strong password.
- Step 7:Retype the password to confirm the changes.
- Step 8:After changing the password, log out and log in to your account by providing the new password.
- Step 9:Make sure that you change the Hostinger password.
If you need assistance for Hostinger password reset, contact our technicians who can help you out.