WHY IS YOUR HOTMAIL NOT SYNCING ON IPHONE?
Synchronization issues occur due to several reasons. If Hotmail not syncing on iPhone, you have to try out a few troubleshooting solutions. This article lists the best solutions to fix the “Hotmail not syncing on your iPhone” issue. Try each of them and fix your problem like a pro.
CHECK YOUR NETWORK CONNECTION
- Step 1:Several factors can impact the synchronization process. One such factor is an Internet-related issue. If your Hotmail is not syncing on your iPhone, check your Internet’s stability.
- Step 2:In case your Internet connection is unstable, fix it and check whether your issue is resolved.
- Step 3:Sometimes, resetting the network settings can help you resolve the problem. To proceed further, go to the Settings page of your iPhone and select General> Reset> Reset Network Settings.
REMOVE AND RE-ADD
- step 1:In most instances, removing and re-adding the account can help you fix the synchronization issues.
- step 2:So, remove your Hotmail account from your iPhone and restart your device. Then, add your Hotmail account again on your iPhone.
- step 3:Now, check whether the synchronization issues are resolved.
SET THE MAIL DAYS TO NO LIMIT
- step 1:Due to incorrect time settings, you may encounter the synchronization issue. To fix it, go to the Settings page on your iPhone. Select Password & Accounts and tap on your Hotmail account.
- step 2:Now, set the Mail days to sync to “no limit.”
- step 3:If your Hotmail is still not syncing on your iPhone, proceed with the following section.
ENABLE FETCH NEW DATA
- step 1: On your iPhone, go to the Settings page.
- step 2:Tap Passwords & Accounts and select your Hotmail account.
- step 3:If Fetch New Data is disabled, enable the option and check whether your Hotmail can sync on your iPhone.
- step 4:Also, make sure that the mail settings are correct. To check it, go to the Settings page and select Passwords & Accounts.
- step 5:Tap on your Hotmail account and select Advanced.
- step 6:Now, check whether the server settings are correct. If you find any mistake, make the necessary changes.
TURN ON BACKGROUND APP REFRESH
- step 1:If none of the solutions work, check whether you can fix the issue by enabling the Background App Refresh option.
- step 2:To do the same, go to the Settings page and tap General.
- step 3:Tap Background App Refresh and turn it on.
Hope this guide really proves to be useful in fixing your “hotmail not syncing on iphone” issue. If you still cannot fix the problem, contact us for remote assistance.