How do I access Webmail in Outlook?
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most preferred email clients to access a webmail account. Before setting up the webmail account, you should know its server settings. Find the webmail account settings and note them down. The easy steps to access Webmail in Outlook email client are mentioned on this page.
- Step 1: Double-click the Microsoft Outlook icon to launch it on your computer.
- Step 2: Navigate to the File tab and click it.
Click the Info tab in the left panel and select the Add Account option in the main panel.
- Step 1: To configure the webmail account manually using the server settings, select the radio button next to the ‘Manually configure server settings or additional server types’ option.
- Step 2: Once you click the Next option, the Choose Server window will open.
- Step 1: Select the Internet Email option followed by the Next option.
- Step 2: Now, you will see the Internet Email Settings window on the screen.
Type your full name in the Name field and provide the email address of your webmail account in the Email Address field.
The server information for access Webmail in Outlook.
- Step 1: Choose either the POP3 or IMAP option from the Account Type drop-down menu.
- Step 2: Provide the correct information in both the Incoming mail server and Outgoing mail server (SMTP) fields.
- Step 1: The User Name and Password fields must be filled with valid details.
- Step 2: To save the webmail account password, checkmark the box beside the Remember Password option.
- Step 3: Select the checkbox next to the ‘Test Account Settings by clicking the Next button’ option.
- Step 4: Click More Settings for additional server settings.
- Step 1: The following two options should be selected.
- Step 2: My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Step 3: Use the same setting as my incoming mail server
- Step 1: Select SSL from the ‘Use the following type of encrypted connection’ drop-down menu in both the incoming and outgoing mail server sections.
- Step 2: Type 465 in the Outgoing server (SMTP) field.
- Step 3: Type 993 (IMAP) or 995 (POP) in the Incoming server field.
- Step 4: Click the OK option after entering all the required fields.
- Step 1:Once you select the Next option, the Microsoft Outlook email client will check the server settings.
- Step 2:If the webmail account is configured successfully, you will see the ‘Congratulations All tests completed successfully’ message on the screen.
- Step 3:Click Close to exit the Microsoft Outlook email client.
- Step 4:Now, you can access Webmail in Outlook email client.