How do I Reinstall Windows Live Mail?
How do I reinstall Windows Live Mail? - If you have removed the backup of your Windows Live Mail program from your computer and want to re-install it, make use of the following step-by-step instructions.
Windows 7 or Vista
Navigate to the Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs.
- Search for Windows Essentials 2011 or Windows Essentials 2012 and select it.
- Click the Uninstall/Change option at the top of the programs list and then select the ‘Repair all Windows programs’ option.
- Once done with the repair process, restart the Windows computer.
- Find Windows Essentials on the computer. If you can’t find it, download it from the official Microsoft website.
- Search for the downloaded setup file of Windows Essentials, right-click it, and select the Open option.
- 1) The User Account Control dialog box will prompt on the screen.
- 2) Select the Yes option to proceed with the installation.
- 1) You will see the following options in the ‘What do you want to install’ window.
- 2) Install all of Windows Essentials (recommended)
- 3) Choose the programs you want to install
- 4) Select the ‘Choose the program you want to install’ option.
- 1) Select the checkbox next to the Mail option and click Install in the ‘Select programs to install’ window.
- 2) Note: If needed, you can select the other programs to install.
- 1) The installation progress will be displayed in the Windows Essentials dialog box.
- 2) Once done, select the Restart Now option.
- 1) Go to the Start menu and then click the Windows Live Mail option.
- 2) Add your email account to the Windows Live Mail email client.
The how do I reinstall Windows Live Mail in Windows 7 or Vista process completed successfully.