How Do I Retrieve My Roadrunner Email?
If you are wondering how do i retrieve my roadrunner email, below are some simple set of steps you need to do. While scrolling or organizing the emails in the Inbox, you could accidentally delete an email, and it is quite a common mistake among people. If you have deleted an important email, then this will help you to retrieve the deleted email.
Case-1: Search the Trash folder
- Step 1: After you delete an email, it moves to the Trash folder of the email account.
- Step 2: Log in to your Roadrunner's email account, open the Trash folder, and search for the deleted email.
- Step 3: Select the email to be retrieved and click the Restore button to recover it.
- Step 4: Now, you can find the email in the Inbox.
- Step 5: In case you had cleared the Trash folder, you have to contact the Roadrunner support team to get the deleted emails.
Case-2: Deleted email on Outlook
- Step 1: If you are using your Roadrunner email account on Outlook, then proceed with the steps that follow:
- Step 2: Launch the Outlook app on the computer, go to the Deleted Items folder, and find the deleted email.
- Step 3: Right-click the email and then choose the folder to which you want to move the email.
- Step 4: You can also retrieve the calendar and tasks you deleted from the destination folder.
Case-3: Cannot find email on Outlook
- Step 1:After searching the Deleted Items folder, if you cannot find the email, then try to retrieve it using the below steps.
- Step 2:Open the Deleted folder, click the Home menu, and select the Recover deleted items folder.
- Step 3:Now, select the emails and click Restore selected messages.
- Step 4:Then, click OK followed by Save.
- Step 5:Next, go to the Deleted folder, find the emails and restore them. Finally know how do i retrieve my roadrunner email.