How To Add Contacts In Gmail?
Gmail offers you the freedom to add any contacts to your Gmail account. When you add a person to your Gmail Contacts, their email address will be suggested whenever you type the person's name in the compose window. You can add contacts in Gmail using two ways.
Carry out these steps to add your contacts in Gmail manually:
- Step 1:On your computer, open the default browser and navigate to the official Gmail sign-in page.
- Step 2:Enter your login credentials to access your Gmail account.
- Step 3:Once you have logged in successfully, click the Gmail drop-down button located above the Compose tab.
- Step 4:Select the Contacts option from the drop-down list and click the Add to My Contacts icon.
- Step 5:Enter the recipient's name you wish to add to your Contacts list and click the Add button.
- Step 6:Scroll down the page and select the person's name from the displayed list.
- Step 7:In the pop-up window, enter the recipient's email address, phone number, address, birthday, and URL (business) in the required fields.
- Step 8:If necessary, you can write a note about the contact in the provided text box.
- Step 9:Once entered, click the Add button.
- Step 10:Now, you can view the newly added contact in the My Contacts folder.
Steps to add recipients to Gmail Contacts:
- Step 1:Open the default browser and log in to your Gmail account with the help of the email address and password.
- Step 2:Next, scroll through the inbox and open the email you received from the person whom you want to add to your contacts.
- Step 3:Click the email address and wait for the pop-up window to appear.
- Step 4:In the pop-up window, click on the add contacts in Gmail link.
- Step 5:Now, the selected email contact will be added to your Contacts list.