Steps: Add Signature in Roundcube Webmail
Roundcube is an open-source web-based email service that uses Ajax technology. An email signature is the sender’s name and contact details in the digital format. It is added at the end of the email message. Once you create your email signature and add it to your Roundcube email account, it will be automatically added at the end of each email you send. Read more on how to add signature in Roundcube webmail.
Step-1: Sign in to Roundcube
- Step 1:Open a browser on the computer and then visit the WebMail interface page.
- Step 2:If you have set the Roundcube mail as the default, sign in to the account directly.
- Step 3:Otherwise, select Roundcube from the Webmail client options and then enter the User Name and Password to log in.
Step-2: Create the signature
- Step 1:Once the RoundCube dashboard opens up, navigate to the top right corner and click the Settings menu.
- Step 2:On the Settings screen, select Identities from the left side panel.
- Step 3:Next, select the email address for which you want to create the signature.
- Step 4:Move to the Signature section and then input the signature content in the text box.
- Step 5:If you want the HTML format signature, select the checkbox of the HTML signature. If not, click the Save button.
- Step 6:Now, browse the image you want to add to the signature in the Source field.
- Step 7:Set the width and length of the image in the Dimensions field and click OK.
- Step 8:If you do not have an image, enter the signature text and edit it using the format options in the HTML box.
- Step 9:Following that, click Save to create the signature successfully.
Step-3: Enable the Display HTML menu
- Step 1:If the Display HTML menu is not enabled, the signature will not appear in the email message automatically.
- Step 2:Return to the Settings screen, click the Preferences menu, and then select Displaying Messages in the Section panel.
- Step 3:Under Main Options, tick the checkbox of Display HTML and click the Save button.
Now you saw how to add signature in Roundcube webmail.