Fixed: How To Block Domain In Yahoo Mail?
If you are receiving annoying emails and unwanted advertising emails, you need to block them. Yahoo mail helps you to add email addresses to a blacklist to stop them. Sometimes, you need to block them one by one, which takes time so that you can block the entire domain in Yahoo.
On this page, we have given the steps to learn how to block domain In Yahoo Mail from your computer and from the Android Yahoo Mail app.
- Step 2:Go to your Yahoo account.
- Step 3:Click on the Settings icon.
- Step 4:Click on Mail Options and select Options.
- Step 5:Click Blocked Addresses on the left side and then move to the blacklist.
- Step 6:Click inside the Add an Address field, type the domain that you want to block, and then click the + (ADD) button to block it.
- Step 7:Click Save to confirm the changes made.
- Step 8:How to block a domain in iOS and Android while using Yahoo Mail app.
If you want to block a domain through the Yahoo Mail app, carry out the steps given below.
- Step 9:Take your smartphone.
- Step 10:Tap on the Home button.
- Step 11:Tap on the Yahoo mail app.
- Step 12:Choose the Profile icon.
- Step 13:Now, tap the Settings icon.
- Step 14:Tap Manage blocked domains.
- Step 15:Enter the domain you want to be blocked in the field.
- Step 16:Tap on the Save button to confirm the changes made.
Hope the above-mentioned steps will aid you to learn how to block domain in Yahoo Mail. If you have any doubts, press the Call button, and our experts will guide you in resolving all your issues using remote assistance.