How to Block Email on Roundcube Webmail?
Spam emails are annoying whenever you get a notification on your email. If you wish to block email on Roundcube webmail, follow the below-mentioned steps.
Move Spam Emails To Junk Folder
Steps to Move the Spam Emails to the Junk Folder:
- Step 1:On your computer, open the default browser and log on to the Roundcube webmail page.
- Step 2:Enter your login credentials (username and password) in the required fields and click the Login button to access your Roundcube main interface.
- Step 3:Click the Inbox tab from the left-side panel.
- Step 4:Select the message you wish to block from the Inbox.
- Step 5:Once selected, click and drag the message to the Junk folder.
- Step 6:Otherwise, click the Mark as Junk icon located above the Inbox area to move the selected email to the Junk folder.
- Step 7:Keep holding the Shift key while clicking more spam messages on your Inbox.
- Step 8:Once selected, click and drag them to the Junk folder.
- Step 9:This will move all the spam emails on your Roundcube mail.
Create Email Filter
Steps to create the email filtering rules:
- Step 1:Log in to the Roundcube webmail with the help of your login credentials.
- Step 2:Once you have logged in to your Roundcube email account, click the Settings icon available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 3:Navigate to the left-side panel and click the Filters tab in the Settings section.
- Step 4:In the Filters section, click the Add icon at the bottom-left corner of the panel.
- Step 5:In the Filter definition window, enter an appropriate name for the filter (for blocking emails) in the Filter name field.
- Step 6:In the For Incoming mail section, choose the actions to block your spam emails using the drop-down arrows.
- Step 7:Verify whether you have entered the correct email address.
- Step 8:In the ‘execute the following actions’ section, select the Move message to option from the drop-down menu and specify the folder to move the blocking emails.
If you have difficulties in block email on Roundcube webmail, click the Call button available on this page to contact our technical support team for remote assistance.