How to Check iCloud Mail?
You can check your iCloud Mail from any browser and access them from Windows and Android devices as well. Proceed with the steps that are given below to check iCloud mail from Windows, Mac, and iOS devices.
- Step 2:Open a browser and enter the official iCloud website’s URL in the address bar.
- Step 3:Type your iCloud mail address in the Apple ID section. Then, enter the password correctly.
- Step 4:Make sure that the Caps Lock or Num Lock key is not turned on to avoid typo errors in the password.
- Step 5:Click the right arrow icon or tap the Enter key.
- Step 6:If you have turned on two-step verification for the iCloud account, you will be prompted to enter the six-digit verification code received on your mobile number.
- Step 7:Type the six-digit code correctly and log in to your iCloud account.
- Step 8:Once you are logged in to the Apple account, you can check iCloud mail emails.
- Step 1: Turn on your Mac computer and click the Apple icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Select the System Preferences option from the displayed list.
- Step 3: Type the Apple ID and password. Then, tap Enter.
- Step 4: You can now open the Mail app from the dock to view your emails.
- Step 1: Unlock your iPhone and swipe up to locate Settings.
- Step 2: Open the Settings app and select Sign in to your iPhone.
- Step 3: Enter your full iCloud email address and enter the password of your account.
- Step 4: If you are prompted to enter the verification code, enter it.
- Step 5: Once you are logged in, you can send and receive emails from the Mail app.
- Step 6: You will also have access to Calendars, Contacts, and Photos associated with your iCloud account.
- Step 7: Now, you have seen how to check iCloud mail in iPhone/iPad.