How To Create A Yahoo Email Alias?
The advantage of create a Yahoo email alias is that you can have two mailboxes in one location. You can access both your email accounts using the same password. The incoming emails for both the email accounts can be accessed in the same Inbox folder. While sending an email from the alias account, your Yahoo ID will be protected.
The Yahoo email alias can be created using a web browser. You cannot create it using the Yahoo Mail application. But, after creating the alias, you can access it on your Android mobile phone or iPhone using the Yahoo Mail application.
To know how to create the Yahoo email alias, refer to the step-by-step instructions provided on this web page.
- Step 1:Visit the login page of the Yahoo Mail account.
- Step 2:Enter the Yahoo Mail account’s email address and password in the appropriate fields and click the Sign in option.
- Step 3:Click the Settings option at the upper-right end of the screen and then choose the More Settings option on the right panel.
- Step 4:Click the Mailboxes tab on the left panel.
- Step 5:Navigate to the Email Alias section and click the Add button.
- Step 6:Type the name of your Yahoo email alias without including the domain (@yahoo.com) in the ‘Create a new Yahoo Mail address’ field and click the Set up button.
- Step 7:Now, you will see the ‘Congratulations Your email alias has been added’ message on the screen.
- Step 8:Also, you will be prompted to fill the Your name, Description, and Reply-to-address fields with the correct information.
- Step 9:Once done, click the Finish button.
- Step 10:In addition, you can create two more email aliases for specific email activities.
- Step 11:You can use the first create a Yahoo email alias for sending and receiving email messages.