How To Create An Aol Email
Among all the leading email service providers, AOL Mail has become more popular nowadays. You can quickly access your AOL email accounts from the desktop email clients or the AOL Mail app. Before you use the AOL Mail app, you need an AOL email account. Creating a new account is quite simple than you think. Keep reading the instructions below to learn how to create an AOL email account and add it to your AOL Mail app.
- step 1:On your computer, launch the default browser.
- step 2:Ensure that the Internet connection is stable.
- step 3:Go to the official AOL Mail sign-in page.
- step 4:Click on the Sign Up for a Free Account link. This will direct you to the account registration page.
- step 5:Input the following details to register your AOL email account.
- step 6:First & Last Name
- step 7:Username and Password
- step 8:ZIP code
- step 9:Date of Birth
- step 10:Secret Question
- step 11:Security Code
- step 12:After entering the correct details required for the registration, select the Terms and conditions checkbox and click Submit.
- step 13:Make a note of your email address and password you have created during the registration.
- step 14:Now, your new AOL mail account will be registered, and you will be directed to the confirmation page.
- step 15:Return to the AOL sign-in page and enter your login credentials in the required fields.
- step 16:Next, click the blue Sign In button to access your AOL email account.
- step 17:Send a test email to one of your recipients to verify the account setup.
You have now seen how to create an AOL email account using the web browser. Continue reading the steps to learn how to add your AOL email account in the AOL Mail app.
Adding The Aol Email In The Aol Mail App:
- Step 1:On your Android phone, touch the Play Store icon on the applications screen.
- Step 2:In the Google Play Store app, type ‘AOL Mail’ in the search field and tap the Search icon.
- Step 3:Select the AOL Mail app from the search results.
- Step 4:Tap Install next to the AOL Mail app.
- Step 5:Wait until the download is completed.
- Step 6:Open the AOL Mail app and add your AOL email account.
- Step 7:Now, you can access your AOL email from the app.
To know more about how to create an aol email and any mail issues and setups reach our website mailsetup.