How To Create Icloud Email Account?
iCloud email service is entirely free and can be used to create your Apple account. how to create icloud email account is easy if you follow the quick steps given below.
Method 1: Creating an iCloud Account on Mac
- Step 1: Log on with administrator rights on your Mac.
- Step 2: Click the Apple menu available at the top-left corner of the screen and select System Preferences.
- Step 3: In the System Preferences window, click the Internet Accounts icon.
- Step 4: In the Internet Accounts window, click the iCloud option from the list of email service providers.
- Step 5: Next, click the Create Apple ID button and enter your date of birth.
- Step 6: Click Next and enter your first and last name in the Name field.
- Step 7: Type your desired email address in the Apple ID. field or click the Get a free iCloud email address link to get a new Apple ID.
- Step 8: Create a password that contains at least eight characters, including a number, uppercase, and lowercase letters.
- Step 9: Click Next and choose your security questions.
- Step 10: Click the Next button and check if your iCloud email address has been added to the left-side panel.
Method 2: Creating an iCloud Account on iPhone
- Step 1:On your iPhone, launch the App Store app and tap on your profile picture.
- Step 2:Make sure that you have logged out from your iCloud account.
- Step 3:Tap the Create New Apple ID button and fill up the Apple ID and Password fields. These are your iCloud email account credentials.
- Step 4:Tap the Sign In button and accept the terms and conditions of Apple.
- Step 5:Tap the Agree to Terms and Conditions button followed by Next.
- Step 6:Confirm your mobile number and other details on the next screen.
- Step 7:The mobile number will be the recovery phone number to verify your identity.
- Step 8:Tap Next and verify the iCloud email account by sending a test mail. Now, you learn how to create icloud email account successfully.