How To access Forwarding And Pop Imap In Gmail App?
You cannot enable/disable Forwarding and POP/IMAP in Gmail app. Instead, you can access it from your Gmail account through a browser or Google Chrome. If you wish to access Forwarding and POP/IMAP, follow the below-mentioned steps. and know how to forwarding and pop imap in gmail app
- Step 1:On your default browser, navigate to the Gmail sign-in page..
- Step 2:Log in to your Gmail account using the login credentials(email address and password).
- Step 3:Click the Settings icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 4:Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab and navigate to the Forwarding section to configure the forwarding settings.
- Step 5:If you wish to use a POP account on your email client, select the Enable POP for all email radio button under POP Download.
- Step 6:If you wish to access a Gmail IMAP account on your email client, select the Enable IMAP radio button under IMAP Access.
- Step 7:Now, you can access the Gmail IMAP/POP account easily from your email client.
The above instructions will help you to know how to forwarding and pop imap in gmail app. If you know more mail related queries follow our site mail setup.