How To Recover A Forgotten Icloud Mail Password?
Your Apple ID can be used to manage all the Apple devices and services. Likewise, iCloud is very important to access all your emails. The iCloud email is the email associated with your Apple ID. How to recover a forgotten iCloud mail password? is a common query that people ask frequently. After all, it is pretty common for people to forget their passwords in a busy schedule. That’s why we have come up with this guide to help you know recover the forgotten iCloud mail password.
Steps To Recover The Password On An Iphone
These steps will apply if you don’t have a trusted iOS device nearby (lost or stolen). The whole process might also take a few days, depending on how much information you provide to prove your identity.
- Step 1:Go to Settings > iCloud.
- Step 2:Enter your email address.
- Step 3:Tap on Forgot Apple ID or password?
- Step 4:The system will ask you some of the security questions that you would have given during the initial account setup.
- Step 5:By entering the correct answers, you can easily reset your iCloud mail password.
Continue reading to know How to recover a forgotten iCloud mail password on Macbook.
Steps To Recover The Password On A Mac Book
- step 1:Connect your Mac to the Internet.
- step 2:Open the default web browser and go to the Apple ID or the iCloud sign-in page.
- step 3:Tap on Forgot Apple ID or password?
- step 4:Now, you need to enter the Apple ID or iCloud email address.
- step 5:Click Continue to proceed further.
- step 6:On the next page, choose I need to reset my password and then select Continue.
- step 7:On the Select how you want to reset your password page, choose any of the following options.
- step 8:Get an email - Choose this option if you currently have access to the email address.
- step 9:Answer security questions - Choose this option when you know the security answers.
- step 10:If you choose the email option, you will receive an email with a link.
- step 11:Click on the link to open the Reset password page.
- step 12:Enter a strong password.
- step 13:Enter the password for the second time to confirm the same.
- step 14:If you have selected the Answer security questions option, then answer some of the personal questions like Pet name, Birthday, school name, etc.
- step 15:After answering all the questions, click Continue.
- step 16:Finally, click Reset Password.
In this way, you can know How To Recover A Forgotten Icloud Mail Password. If you have any doubts about resetting the iCloud password, call our technicians for more assistance.