How To Recover Mail?
Follow the guidelines given below on how to recover mail.
Emails can be recovered directly from your email accounts using a predefined method. In general, the deleted emails are temporarily stored in the Trash folder. After a certain period or allotted time, the emails will be deleted automatically in some email clients. Before this period runs out, you can recover the deleted emails from the Trash folder. If you have deleted an email accidentally on the iPhone’s mail app, you can undo it by merely shaking it horizontally for a second.
How To Recover Deleted Emails From Gmail
If you wish to recover deleted emails from your Gmail account, follow the below-mentioned steps
- Step 1:On your computer, open the default browser and navigate to the Gmail Sign-In page.
- Step 2:On the Gmail login portal, enter your Gmail ID and click the Next button.
- Step 3:Enter your Gmail account password and click the Login or Submit button to open your Gmail account.
- Step 4:Navigate to the left-side panel and click the Trash button.
- Step 5:Select the checkboxes near the emails that you wish to recover from the Trash folder.
- Step 6:Click the Move to icon available at the top of the window and select the Inbox option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 7:Now, the deleted emails will be recovered and moved to your inbox.
How To Retrieve Deleted Email(S) From Gmail On Android
Carry out these steps to recover the deleted emails from the Gmail app on your Android mobile:
- Step 1:On your Android mobile, tap the Gmail icon to launch the Gmail app.
- Step 2:Tap the Menu button available at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Step 3:Select the Trash folder from the left-side panel and locate the email you wish to recover from the displayed list.
- Step 4:Select and hold the email you wish to recover and tap the More icon available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 5:Select the Move to option followed by Primary or Inbox from the pop-up menu.
- Step 6:Now, verify whether the recovered emails are moved to your inbox. If you need any further assistance on how to recover mail, click the Call Us button available on the screen.