How To Reset Icloud Email Password Without Phone Number?
A password protects your accounts and devices from third-party access. If someone has decrypted your password, it is advisable to reset it with a new one. Read this article if you want to reset iCloud email password without your phone number. This article elaborates on the procedure for resetting the iCloud password without the phone number.
Procedure For Resetting Your Icloud Password
- step 1:Normally, to reset the iCloud email password, you need to enter the verification code that you have received on your mobile phone. In case you don’t have your mobile phone, follow the instructions given below to proceed further.
- step 2:On the sign-in screen, click the Didn’t get a Code option.
- step 3:Now, go ahead and send the code to your trusted phone number.
- step 4:You can also see the code on the Settings screen of your trusted device.
- step 5:In case you are using iOS 11.3 or a later version, you don’t need to enter the verification code.
- step 6:In some instances, your iPhone will automatically verify your trusted phone number in the background; it signifies that your iCloud password is protected with two-factor authentication.
- step 7:To reset your password from your iPhone/ iPad/ iPod touch, go to the Settings screen and tap [your name].
- step 8:Click on Password & Security followed by Change Password.
- step 9:In case you have signed into iCloud and enabled a passcode, enter your device’s passcode when prompted.
- step 10:Go ahead with the instructions on the screen and update your password.
- step 11:While resetting the password, make sure that you use a unique password.
Reset Your Icloud Email Password From Your Mac
- Step 1:On your Mac, click the Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
- Step 2:Click the Apple ID option followed by Password & Security.
- Step 3:When prompted to enter your Apple ID password, click the Forgot Apple ID or password option.
- Step 4:Go ahead with the instructions and change the password.
In this manner, you can reset iCloud email password. If you still have questions, get back to us for remote assistance.