How To Configure Comcast Email On Iphone 6?
The Comcast email service allows you to access all available email programs on the web. It is easy to use and also provides quality email service for Comcast Email On Iphone 6. It enables the users to create personalized email signatures to give authenticity to their email. A Comcast user can also create a contact group and manage all the contacts in a single place.
INCOMING AND OUTGOING SERVER FOR COMCAST EMAIL:
Before setting up the Comcast email account, you must know the incoming and outgoing server name, port number, and encryption type.
Incoming server details- IMAP:
Incoming server details- POP:
- step 1:Server Name: pop3.comcast.net
- step 2:Server Port Number: 995
- step 3:Encryption: SSL
Outgoing server details:
- step 1:Server Name: smtp.comcast.net
- step 2:Server Port Number: 587
- step 3:Encryption: TLS
- step 4:Authentication: Your Comcast email address.
So, these are some of the best methods to know how to set up comcast mail on iphone 6 in order to make Comcast email work like before, follow out page mailsetup.
COMCAST EMAIL SETUP ON IPHONE 6:
- step 1:Tap Settings from the home screen on your iPhone 6.
- step 2:Choose the Mail option.
- step 3:Now, tap on the Password & Accounts option.
- step 4:Choose the Add Mail Account option.
- step 5:In the Add Mail Account screen , tap the other option.
- step 6:In the New Account screen, you must enter your name, Comcast email address, and password in the respective fields.
- step 7:Tap on the Next option on the top right corner of the screen.
- step 8:Now, your iPhone 6 will attempt to access your email account using the details you provided.
- step 9:If the email credentials are correct, then it will be configured on your iPhone 6.
- step 10:Tap on the Save option to save your Comcast email credentials.
- step 11:From now on, you can send and receive emails from your Comcast email account on your iPhone 6.
Now you have set up your Comcast email on iPhone 6. If you have any other queries, contact us.