How To Set up Comcast Email On Windows 10
The Comcast email service will allow you to access all available email programs on the web. It is easy to use and also provides quality email service. It also allows users to check their emails and send messages using other email clients like Outlook Express, Apple Mail, or Mozilla Thunderbird without using Comcast’s webmail interface. By following the below instructions, you can set up the Comcast Email on Windows 10.
Incoming And Outgoing Server For Comcast Email:
To set up the Comcast email account on your Windows 10, you must know the incoming and outgoing server name, port number, encryption, and authentication for IMAP and POP.
Incoming server details- IMAP:
Incoming server details- POP:
- step 1:Server Name: pop3.comcast.net
- step 2:Server Port Number: 995 (POP3 with SSL)
Outgoing server details:
- step 1:Outgoing Mail Server Name: smtp.comcast.net
- step 2:Outgoing Mail Server Port Number: 587
- step 3:Encryption: TLS
- step 4:Authentication: Comcast.net email address
Set Up Comcast Email On Windows 10:
- step 1:Select the Start button on the screen and click on the All apps option.
- step 2:Open the Mail app on your Windows 10.
- step 3:If you are setting up an email for the first time, then click Get Started button and choose the Add Account option.
- step 4:If you already have an account on the Mail app, select the Settings option and click on the Add Account option.
- step 5:Now, select the Advanced setup option in the Choose an account window.
- step 6:Select the Internet email option.
- step 7:You need to enter your Account Name, Your Name, Incoming Email server, and Account type in the respective field.
- step 8:You can choose the Account type as IMAP or POP. Scroll up the page to refer to the Incoming Email Server details.
- step 9:In the next window, type your User name, Password, and Outgoing Email Server.
- step 10:Go to the top of your page to refer to the Outgoing Email Server details.
- step 11:At last, make sure to tick the Outgoing server requires authentication, Require SSL for incoming email, Use the same user name and password for sending email, Require SSL for outgoing email checkboxes.
- step 12:Next, select the Sign-in button and click the Done button.
- step 13:Now, you have completed the Comcast setup on your Windows 10 successfully.
To know more about any mail issues like comcast email on windows 10 follow our site mailsetup, For more guidance, call our tech team.