HOW TO SET UP SIGNATURE IN YAHOO MAIL?
Yahoo mail allows its users to add a signature through the mobile app and website. An email signature is the best way to present your contact information. If you activate the signature feature in your Yahoo email, it will automatically appear at the bottom of each mail you send. There is no standard style for the signature setup. So, you can include your phone number, name, website, or emojis according to your preference. You can follow the below methods to set up a signature in Yahoo mail.
YAHOO MAIL SIGNATURE SETUP:
- Step 1:Open the Yahoo mail application or from your browser to log in to your account on your computer.
- Step 2:Now, choose the Settings icon at the top right corner of the screen and select the Settings option from the drop-down menu list.
- Step 3:In the next window, choose the Accounts category from the left menu panel of the screen.
- Step 4:Now, click on the Yahoo Mail field below the Email addresses section.
- Step 5:In the next window, type the text in the Signature text box. If you want to format the entered text, use the icons above the text box field.
- Step 6:Finally, click the Save button to set up the Yahoo mail signature.
By following these instructions, you can complete the Yahoo mail signature setup on your computer.
YAHOO MAIL SIGNATURE SETUP ON ANDROID:
- Step 1:Open the Yahoo mail application on your mobile.
- Step 2:Tap on your Account icon and select the Settings option from the menu.
- Step 3:Choose the Signatures option below the General category.
- Step 4:Now, switch on the Customize for each account toggle key to turn on the email signature.
- Step 5:Next, edit the default message in the text box under your email address.
- Step 6:Click on the Done or Back option to save the signature.
You can follow these instructions to learn how to set up signature in Yahoo mail on your android mobile.