HOW TO SIGN UP FOR PROTONMAIL?
Want to know how to sign up for protonMail account? We will explain how to create a ProtonMail account for free. We will also share our knowledge about ProtonMail.
HOW TO SIGN UP
- step 1:Open a browser on your computer.
- step 2:Visit the ProtonMail sign-up page.
- step 3:Select Sign Up.
- step 4:Choose Free.
- step 5:Click Select Free Plan.
- step 6:Now, an account creation screen opens.
- step 7:In the first section - Username and domain, enter the username for your ProtonMail email account.
- step 8:In the second section - Password, type the password you want to use for your ProtonMail account.
- step 9:Re-enter the password to confirm. Next time you log in to the ProtonMail account, you will be using this password, so make sure you choose a password that is easy to remember and hard to guess.
- step 10:In the third section - Recovery email (optional), enter an alternate email address through which ProtonMail can contact you for any assistance regarding account recovery.
- step 11:Click Create Account.
POINTS TO REMEMBER ABOUT PROTONMAIL
There are a few other basic things you need to know if you are using ProtonMail. And this section describes some of those basics that a ProtonMail user must know. And let's know how to sign up for protonmail
ACCESS PROTONMAIL SECURELY
Whenever you try to access ProtonMail, ensure that your browser shows a security certificate for the site. Click the Lock icon at the address to view valid and verified security certificate.
POP, IMAP,AND SMTP SETTINGS
Remember, ProtonMail does not support IMAP or POP access, and users cannot send an email using their ProtonMail address through SMTP. Also, ProtonMail cannot be set up in Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, iOS Mail, or other email clients.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD PUBLIC PROTONMAIL PGP KEY
HOW TO TURN ON AUTHENTICATION LOGS
- step 1:Click Settings.
- step 2:In the left panel, click Security.
- step 3:Under the Authentication Logs section, select Advanced.
- step 4:Type your ProtonMail account password.
- step 5:Click Submit.
So, we have covered how to sign up for ProtonMail, access ProtonMail securely, download public ProtonMail PGP key, and turn on authentication logs. We hope youve gained some knowledge about ProtonMail. In case of further queries, just call us.