How To Unlock Apple Id Without Email?
Using your Apple ID, you can access the Apple Store, Apple Music, iCloud, Facetime, and other Apple services. Having an Apple ID enables you to keep track of your iPhone with Find My iPhone software. In the past, it was well noted that people often forgeot their passcode andoften rushed try to guess the passcodeit. This, in turn, results in the iPhone being disabled after several attempts, up to even 20 or so. In the below sections, we have provided several methods through which you can unlock Apple ID without email at all.
Method 1 - Unlock Apple Id Via Two-factor Authentication:
In the past, if you have integrated your iPhone with any of the trusted devices, such as the Apple Watch, iPad, or a Mac, and you have enabled two-factor authentication, then the unlocking process will be more straightforward.
- Step 1:Click on Unlock Account on your device.
- Step 2:Enter the trusted mobile number, and tap Next.
- Step 3:Type the verification code received on your mobile number.
- Step 4:To unlock the account, enter the Apple ID password.
- Step 5:If you don’t remember the password, tap on Forgot Password.
- Step 6:Enter the passcode, and you can reset the Apple ID password.
Method 2 - Unlock Apple Id Via Account Recovery:
In case if you don’t have access to a trusted device and are unable to set up a new password, then the below steps might help you for how to unlock apple id without email or security questions.
- Step 1:Open the default web browser and visit the iForgotfogot website.
- Step 2:Input your Apple ID account, and then select Continue.
- Step 3:Enter the trusted phone number to receive a verification code.
- Step 4:Enter the received code.
- Step 5:Tap Forgot Password and then click Continue to initiate the account recovery process.
Method 3 - Unlock Apple Id Using The Recovery Key:
In case you have a recovery key, then you can use ittake advantage to regain theyour account access. Just follow the below steps in an orderly manner to do it.
- Step 1:Visit the Apple ID Account page and then click on Forgot Apple ID or Passcode.
- Step 2:Enter your locked Apple ID and then choose the Recovery Key option.
- Step 3:Enter the recovery key.
- Step 4:Choose a trusted device that is able to receive a verification code.
- Step 5:Make use of the code and select Reset Password.
ADditional Troubleshooting Method - Try Anyunlock Software:
If you want to try a powerful tool that can help you in how to unlock apple id without email or security questions, then Any unlock can help you a lot.
- Step 1:First, download AnyUnlock on your Mac or PC.
- Step 2:Launch the application and click the Unlock Apple ID option from the homepage.
- Step 3:Now, connect your iOS device to your computer via a USB cable.
- Step 4:Once the device is detected, a small interface will open up on the window.
- Step 5:Tap on the Unlock Now button.
- Step 6:Next, AnyUnlock will remove the Apple ID automatically.
Tip: Meanwhile, do not remove the device until it restarts.
- Step 1:Wait patiently until the removing process gets completed.
- Step 2:This is one way that can help you unlock your Apple id without emails.
To sum up, this article has outlined the different ways to unlock apple id without email. If you require any assistance, call our technical team, and they will guide you in the best possible way.