To Fix Icloud Backup Not Working
Every iPhone user counts on iCloud to back up all their data, such as photos and documents. But, when it is not opening, it is the most distressful moment for you. Troubleshooting the problem is fairly simple. Look for the solutions mentioned below to troubleshoot the iCloud backup not working problem.
At first, you’ll have to check the Internet connection. You’ll have to check whether you have an active Internet connection. If it is not connected properly, you’ll not be able to back up every data or any photos. So, just ensure that the Wi-Fi connection is proper.
Steps For Checking The Wi-fi Connection
- Step 1:On your iPhone, select Settings.
- Step 2:At the top of the screen, tap Wi-Fi.
- Step 3:Locate the wireless network that you want to connect to and then tap on the network.
- Step 4:If prompted, tap the network password, and then you’ll have to press the Join button for connecting to the wireless network. Perform the iCloud backup, and so you’ll be able to troubleshoot the problem.
- Step 5:Now, you need to navigate to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Step 6:Select your profile and then you need to tap iCloud Backup.
- Step 7:Finally, tap Backup Now. The problem should be fixed now.
Secondly, check if the iCloud settings are set correctly. On your iPhone, select the Settings app. Tap your profile and then scroll down to the bottom of the screen, and fix the issue of iphone icloud backup not working problem.
- Step 1:Tap on the iCloud option.
- Step 2:Turn on iCloud Backup if it is turned off.
- Step 3:Later, click the Backup Now option. Do the necessary steps to troubleshoot the Wi-Fi connectivity issue.
- Step 4:Now, check whether the screen is locked or not. If your iPhone is locked, you’ll not be able to perform the required task using iCloud. Here’s how to unlock it.
- Step 5:Open the Settings app and scroll down to the bottom.
- Step 6:Select Display and Brightness.
- Step 7:Tap >Auto Lock and continue with the further instructions to finish unlocking the screen.
Additionally, check whether you have space for your iCloud and so you’ll be free of the iCloud backup not working issue.You’re done with the troubleshooting steps. Apply these steps as described above for a quick fix.