How To Fix Icloud Mail Not Working On Iphone?
The iCloud mail account enables you to send, receive, and organize email from any of your Apple devices with internet connection. You can also access the iCloud Mail through the mail app on your apple device. If iCloud Mail Not Working On Iphone, you cannot send or receive any emails. If the iCloud mail is not working on your iPhone, let us see how to fix it.
Steps to Fix Icloud Mail Issues On Iphone
Turn On iCloud Mail
- Step 1:Turn on your iPhone and make sure that iCloud Mail is turned on in the device settings.
- Step 2:Go to Settings on your iPhone and select Mail from the list.
- Step 3:Make sure the iCloud option is selected. If not, select it and check whether you can access iCloud Mail on your iPhone.
Fetch New Data
Ensure that the newly fetched data is automatically pushed to your device. Turning on the push switch can help you fix the iCloud mail account issue and the problem might have occurred when you add multiple iCloud email accounts to your iPhone, so try to fix the iCloud Mail Not Working On Iphone issue by turning on the push.
- Step 1:Go to Settings on your iPhone and select Mail from the list.
- Step 2:Tap on the Accounts option and select Fetch New Data, then turn on Push.
- Step 3:Now try to send an email and make sure that it works.
- Step 4:Verify that you have turned on the push switch for your main iCloud account.
Update Your Browser
- Step 1:An outdated version of your browser may lead to the iCloud Mail account not working on your iPhone. Try updating your browser.
- Step 2:Go to the App Store on your iPhone.
- Step 3:Tap Profile at the top of the screen to fix Icloud Mail Not Working On Iphone issue.
- Step 4:Select Available updates from the list.
- Step 5:Make sure your browser is in the list, tap on the browser, and select Update to install the latest version.
- Step 6:Provide the Apple login credentials for Update if asked, and wait until the browser updates.
- Step 7:Now access your iCloud Mail account and make sure it works.
Reboot Your Icloud Application On Your Device
- Step 1:If any of the above methods doesn’t work, reboot your iCloud application.
- Step 2:Go to Settings on your iPhone and select iCloud from the list.
- Step 3:Then go to the bottom of the page to select Delete account and tap on the Delete option for the confirmation.
- Step 4:Then add your iCloud Mail account on your iPhone and then check whether the Icloud Mail Not Working On Iphone issue has been resolved.