Why is iCloud Mailbox missing from iPhone?
Some Apple users complain about the iCloud Mailbox missing from their iPhone. Yes, it is exactly how it sounds. The disappearing of iCloud Inbox is caused due to the errors on the iPhone or the Mail app settings or incorrect device settings. Read more to learn a few solutions to fix the iCloud mailbox missing from iPhone problem.
Solution 1: Restart the iPhone
- Step 1:When the iCloud emails or folders go missing, the first thing you have to do is to reboot the iPhone and check if the iCloud Inbox and emails are back.
- Step 2:If the issue is not resolved, then continue with the remaining solutions.
Solution 2: Remove and Re-add the Account
- Step 1:Remove the iCloud email account and add it again.
- Step 2:Open the Settings app and select the Passwords & Accounts menu.
- Step 3:If it is an older iPhone, then select Settings > Mail > Contacts or Calendars > Accounts.
- Step 4:Tap the iCloud account and select Delete Account.
- Step 5:Restart the iPhone and again go to the Settings app.
- Step 6:Tap Passwords & Accounts, choose Accounts, and select Add Account.
- Step 7:After that, choose the email provider and then enter the email address and password.
- Step 8:Select Next and verify the account.
- Step 9:Finally touch Save.
- Step 10:Check if the iCloud Mailbox reappears on the iPhone.
- Step 11:Proceed with the below solutions if the iCloud Mailbox missing from iPhone issue not solved.
Solution 3: Update the iPhone
- Step 1:Using the old mobile software can also be the reason for the missing of iCloud Mailbox. Therefore, update the software.
- Step 2:Turn on the internet on your iPhone and then open the Settings app.
- Step 3:Tap General and select the Software Update menu.
- Step 4:After that, select Download and Install to update the iOS and if the device prompts to remove any app or files to free up space, do it and tap Continue.
- Step 5:Select the Install menu to install the latest version or select the option to install it later.
- Step 6:If the device asks to enter the passcode, then input it to continue with the update.
- Step 7:Once the update is done, the device will restart.
- Step 8:Now, go to the Mail app and look for the iCloud emails.
Solution 4: Set the Email Limit
- Step 1:Launch the Settings app and select Mail > Contacts or Calendars.
- Step 2:Select the iCloud account, navigate down and tap Mail Days to Sync, and finally choose No Limit.
- Step 3:Now check whether the iCloud Mailbox missing from iPhone issue has been solved.