Mail Search Completely Broken In Catalina
Some users started facing mail search Completely broken in catalina problem. If you use the Mail application to read and send your emails, and if it's not working properly after installing macOS Catalina, read on to find out how you can fix the most common issues.
- Step 1:If the Mail app keeps crashing while you use it, open the Finder, click on 'Go' from the top menu and select 'Go to Folder.' Then type the directory given below.
~/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/Library/Saved Application State/
- Step 2:Scroll down and find 'com.apple.mail.savedState' and then move it to Trash.
- Step 3:Next, go back to the 'Go to Folder' window and type in ~/Library/Containers/
- Step 4:Find com.apple.mail and com.apple.MailServiceAgent and move them, either to Trash or another temporary location (like your desktop).~/Library/Mail/MailData
Mail Search is broken in Catalina:
- Step 1:There are several issues that the mail option does when the Mac OS is Catalina.
- Step 2:The first thing to try and solve this problem is to close the Mail app. Then hold the Shift key and click on the Mail icon to open it in Safe Mode.
- Step 3:Finally, close mail once again, and then reboot your Mac.
- Step 4:Now, open the Mai application on your Mac and check whether Search is working properly.
- Step 5:If that doesn't work, and you're using a Gmail account, that could be the issue.
- Step 6:Navigate to the System Preferences > Internet Accounts., and remove your Gmail account.
- Step 7:Reboot the Mac and load up mail to see if search works.
- Step 8:If it does, you can then go back to System Preferences and add your Gmail account again. If you need a remote assistance to resolve mail search Completely broken in Catalina, click the call button available on the screen.