Resolve Outlook App Error Loading Message
If you are using the Outlook app on your mobile, you are bound to have a few errors that could occur at any time. One of the common errors is the Outlook app error loading message. Well, you have no option but to wait or try opening the app again later sometime.
The Error loading message is probably the result of an issue with your email service provider. But if you want to get the app run again instantly, there there are certain methods that you can adopt.
- Step 1:Restart the Outlook app.
- Step 2:Make sure the app has been updated.
- Step 3:Make sure the Email synchronization is working on the app. You can remove and re-add your email account in the Outlook app to see if the problem is resolved.
Add Your Email Account:
- Step 1:Open the Outlook app.
- Step 2:Select the Settings option and tap the Add Account button.
- Step 3:Tap Add Email Account.
- Step 4:You have to enter the Email address and the password in the corresponding fields and tap the Sign-in button.
You can reset the Outlook app to see if you are relieved from the Outlook app error loading message
- Step 1:On your smartphone’s homescreen tap the Settings icon.
- Step 2:Tap the Apps option.
- Step 3:You will see the apps installed on your smartphone.
- Step 4:Scroll down and select the Outlook application.
- Step 5:Tap the Storage option and tap the Clear Data and Clear Cache buttons one after another.
- Step 6:The Outlook app will now be reset to its factory settings, and you will be signed out of your account.
- Step 7:Log in to your account with the login credentials.
- Step 8:You will not see the Outlook app error loading message again