HOW TO SETUP OUTLOOK APP FOR WINDOWS 10?
As Windows 10 comes with a built-in Mail app, you can add your Outlook account to the Mail app. After adding the Outlook account, you can start enjoying the features that your app offers. Here’s how to set up Outlook app for Windows 10.
- Step 1: On your Windows computer, click the Start menu.
- Step 2: Click Mail to open the Mail app.
- Step 3: At the bottom of the left navigation bar, select Settings.
- Step 4: From the available options, choose Manage accounts.
- Step 5: Select the Plus symbol next to the Add account name to add an Outlook account.
- Step 6: You’ll find many options under the Choose an account section.
- Step 7: Search for Outlook.
- Step 8: Select the Outlook app from the list of available options.
- Step 9: Now, after choosing the account, you can enter the required details to get logged in.
- Step 10: Finally, click Done.
You can also add Outlook App for windows 10 using the Advanced Setup method.
Setting up Outlook using Advanced Setup in Mail app:
- step 1:On your Windows computer, click the Start menu.
- step 2: Click Mail to open the Mail app. At the bottom of the left navigation bar, you need to select Settings.
- step 3:From the list of available options, choose Manage accounts.
- step 4:Click on the Plus symbol next to the Add account name to add an Outlook account.
- step 5:Now, scroll down to select the Advanced Setup option under the Choose an account section.
- step 6:The Advanced Setup window opens now.
You need to enter the required details. The details are:
- step 1: Email address
- step 2: User name
- step 3: Password
- step 4: Account name
- step 5: Incoming mail server
- step 6: Outgoing mail server
- step 7: Enter the account type. You can choose either the POP3 or the IMAP protocol.
- step 8: Enter your name so that your recipient will see your name when they receive your message.
- step 9:After entering the details mentioned above, you can click Sign in.
Your account name will be displayed in the left navigation bar of the Outlook app for Windows 10.
Note: You can get the incoming and outgoing mail server information from your ISP or administrator.
- step 10:Finally, click Done.
To add a shortcut to Outlook in Windows 10, follow the steps given below.
- step 11: On your computer, click the Start menu.
- step 12: Select All apps from the available list of options.
- step 13: Select the arrow next to Microsoft Office and right-click on the Outlook app.
- step 14: Click Pin to Start.
- step 15: Now, the Outlook icon will be displayed in the Start menu.
Hopefully, you’ve learned how to set up Outlook app for Windows 10. Try to implement the steps mentioned above and start sending the emails.