How To Fix Outlook App Not Syncing Emails?
Outlook is one of the best email service providers. Sometimes, it troubles you by not syncing mails due to incorrect configurations or device settings. You can fix the Outlook application and start syncing emails correctly. Initially, you can start resetting the email account. It is very simple, and make sure you do not face any Outlook app not syncing emails issue. Here’s how to do it.
Mark The Specified Mail As Junk
- Step 1:On your Windows computer, launch the Outlook application.
- Step 2:Navigate to the Settings app.
- Step 3:Under the Email Accounts section, you can choose your email account.
- Step 4:Select Restart Account and then select OK. The Outlook application automatically quits and re-opens.
Verify The Sync Settings
Since the Outlook application allows you to sync the calendars and contacts, you can make sure that you check the sync settings if it does not happen. Refer to the steps as described here to fix Outlook app not syncing emails issue.
On your Windows computer, you need to open a web browser.
- step 1: Navigate to the Settings app.
- step 2: Under the Email Accounts section, choose your email account.
- step 3: Now, turn on the switches next to the Sync contacts and Sync calendars.
- step 4: You can provide permissions on the Android mobile.
- step 5: On your Android device, open the Outlook application.
- step 6: Tap the Settings app.
- step 7: From the Settings screen, you can tap Apps and Notifications.
- step 8: Choose Permissions and then select Contacts.
- step 9: Turn on the Outlook option.
- step 10: Now, return to the previous folder and then select Calendar.
- step 11: Turn on the Outlook application.
- step 12: For iPhone, you can scroll down and select Outlook from the Settings app.
- step 13: Turn on the switch next to the Contacts option.
You can implement the steps as described above and make sure that you avoid the Outlook app not syncing emails issue. Make sure that you do not have those errors in the future.