How To Use Outlook Mail Merge To Send Bulk Emails
If you are looking for the procedure to send bulk emails using Outlook mail merge feature, you have landed upon the right page. Mail merge is one of the best features of Outlook that enables users to send the compiled email to a large number of recipients. Continue to read the following sections and send bulk emails using mail merge at a blazing speed.
Compose The Email
- Step 1: Before you start, make sure that you have installed Outlook on your computer.
- Step 2:Open the Microsoft Word application on your computer and click on the File tab.
- Step 3:Choose Start Mail Merge and click on the Email Message option from the drop-down.
- Step 4:Microsoft Word will give you an email interface; type the message you want to send (body of the email). If you prefer, you can also include your email signature (you can copy it from Outlook).
Create A Recipient List
- step 1: Now, you need to consolidate the recipients list for your email for Outlook mail merge. You can either keep it as a Microsoft Word document or Excel sheet. If you don’t have any list, you can create it using the Mail Merge Wizard.
- step 2: In the Mail Merge tab, click on the Recipient button followed by Type a new List. In the recipient list window, add the required information, like company name and address. You can also make use of the pre-existing recipient list.
- step 3: Click on the Customize button to customize the fields according to your preferences. Once you have entered all the required information, click on the OK button.
- step 1:Once you have composed the emails and created the recipient list, you can complete the Outlook mail merge.
- step 2:Go back to the Word document where you have created the email message and click on the Insert Merge field tab. From the list of options, choose the required fields. Then, it will show you the compiled email message along with a list of field codes.
- step 3:Finally, go to the Mail tab and click on the Finish and Merge option. Now, the email you have compiled is ready to be sent. When the Merge to Email dialog box appears, click on the OK button.
In this manner, you can send your emails to a large group of recipients using Outlook Mail Merge. In case you need clarifications regarding the steps described, click the CALL button provided on this page. By clicking this button, you can get remote assistance from our Technical Team.