Protonmail App Apk - Download
"Do you want to know how to download and install the Protonmail App Apk?" Read this article completely and execute the same.
Android Package Kit (APK) is a package that enables you to install an application using its installer file. This package format is used only on Android operating systems.
Steps For Downloading “protonmail App Apk”
To download the ProtonMail app’s APK file, you need:
- step 1:A web browser
- step 2:A stable internet connection
Enabling “allow Unknown Apps On Android”
If you’re using Google Chrome as the default web browser on your Android phone, configure its settings to install unknown apps on the phone.
To do so, follow the step-by-step instructions given below.
- step 1:Open the Settings app on your Android phone.
- step 2:Tap Apps or Apps & Notifications.
- step 3:Locate the kebab menu (which looks like three vertical dots) on the Apps screen and tap on it.
- step 4:Select the Special access option from the menu list.
- step 5:If there is no kebab menu available on the Apps screen, you can find the Special app access option on the same screen (Apps) or under the Advanced menu of the Apps screen.
- step 6:Now, the Special access or Special app access screen will open.
- step 7:Tap Install unknown apps > Chrome.
Check to ensure that the “Allow from this source” option is enabled on the Install unknown apps screen.
Download And Install Protonmail Apk
- step 1:Open Chrome or any browser on your smartphone.
- step 2:Now, visit the webpage that offers the ProtonMail app APK file from the browser.
- step 3:Tap on the Download APK button to download the APK file.
- step 4:Once it is downloaded, open it from the browser's Downloads folder or on your smartphone.
- step 5:Install the ProtonMail app on your smartphone by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
Alternative Way To Download Protonmail App
- Step 1:If your Android phone doesn’t have internet access, download the ProtonMail App APK file from your computer browser.
- Step 2:After doing that, connect your smartphone to the computer (on which you have downloaded the app’s APK file) using the USB cable.
- Step 3:Enable the option named "USB debugging mode" on your smartphone if necessary.
- Step 4:Transfer the downloaded ProtonMail App APK file to your smartphone.
- Step 5:After doing that, install the app on your Android phone.
Contact us to know more about ProtonMail app APK.