How To Do Rackspace Password Reset?
Do you want to know how to perform Rackspace Password Reset? Check out the steps provided below to change or reset your password.
Resetting or changing the Rackspace password helps to keep your account safe and secure.
Steps To Change The Rackspace Password
- step 1:Turn on your Windows computer.
- step 2:Connect your computer to the Internet.
- step 3:Open the web browser on your PC and go to the Rackspace login page.
- step 4:Make sure that you provide your Rackspace email and password in the respective fields.
- step 5:Click Login.
- step 6:Once logged in, navigate the cursor to the upper right corner of the screen and choose the three horizontal lines.
- step 7:Select the Settings option from the drop-down list.
- step 8:The Settings window will pop up on the screen.
- step 9:Choose the Change Password option from the left panel.
- step 10:In the following screen, type your password in the Current Password field.
- step 11:Now, provide your new password in the New Password field.
- step 12:Make sure that you provide the password that meets the basic criteria to make it strong.
- step 13:Retype the changed password in the Confirm New Password field to confirm it and click Save.
- step 14:Once you have changes the password, you will be logged out from your account.
- step 15:On the login page, provide your Rackspace email address in the Email field and the changed password in the Password field.
- step 16:Click Log in.
- step 17:Now make sure that the Rackspace Password Reset is completed successfully.
Forgot Your Password?
- Step 1:Go to the Rackspace webmail login page.
- Step 2:Select Forgot Password, if you want to reset it.
- Step 3:You will be prompted to provide a verification code from the text message or email ID.
- Step 4:Provide the verification code.
- Step 5:In the following window, enter a new password in the New Password field.
- Step 6:Make sure that you provide the password that meets the requirement for a strong password.
- Step 7:Retype the password in the Confirm New Password field and click Reset Password.
- Step 8:Now, login to your Rackspace webmail by providing the email and new password in the respective fields.
That’s it. You’ve now seen how to do the Rackspace Password Reset. You can implement the steps as described above. If you have any other queries, you can reach out to us.