How To Recover AOL Password Without Phone Number?
AOL mail is a free web-based email program provided by AOL (A part of Verizon communications). In case you have logged out of your AOL account, there are two ways in which you can recover them. As we are seeing the steps to recover the AOL password without the need for a phone number, here’s how you do it. There’s nothing annoying than forgetting your AOL password- especially when it is home to all your emails. Without much further ado, let's see the steps to Recover AOL Password Without Phone Number.
AOL Password Recovery Without Phone Number:
- Step 1:Open the default browser on your computer.
- Step 2:Click the address bar and enter the URL for the AOL login page.
- Step 3:Once the AOL page opens, enter the username in the respective field.
- Step 4:Click the Next button.
- Step 5:Since you want to recover the AOL password without the phone number, click the I forgot my password option.
- Step 6:You will now see the message ”Do you have access to this email?”
- Step 7:Click the Yes, send me a verification code button to Recover AOL Password Without Phone Number.
- Step 8:The AOL password recovery screen will open in another tab.
- Step 9:Enter the AOL recovery email address in the appropriate field.
- Step 10:Open the recovery email in a new tab.
- Step 11:Enter the code you have received on your registered email address.
- Step 12:Once the recovery is made, you will be asked to reset the password for your AOL account.
- Step 13:Click the Create a new password button.
- Step 14:Enter a new password that you would like to use for your AOL email account.
- Step 15:Click the Continue and follow the commands on the screen.
Follow the AOL password recovery steps as described in this article to Recover AOL Password Without Phone Number. For more clarifications regarding this topic, click the CALL button.