How To Setup Hostinger Email On Android?
Are you looking for the steps to Setup Hostinger Email On Android device? Then, you have visited the right page to make your work easier. There are many advantages to setting up Hostinger email on Android. You can experience astonishing performance even if there is heavy traffic on the site. Experienced developers feel that setting up Hostinger email on Android is quick and straightforward. Let us see how to set up Hostinger email on Android.
Gathering Email details
Before setting up Hostinger email on Android, make sure that you have an email account created on hPanel or cPanel.
- Step 1:Log in to your Hostinger profile.
- Step 2:Navigate to your profile picture.
- Step 3:Click on Access Manager.
- Step 4:Select hPanel and access your hPanel.
- Step 5:Under the Email section, select the Email account.
- Step 6:Search and locate the email account and click Connect Devices.
- Step 7:You can see the configuration settings under the Mail client Manual Settings section.
- Step 8:Note down the IMAP and SMTP configuration and follow the below steps.
Setup Hostinger Email On Android
- step 1:Open your Android mobile and then go to the Email application.
- step 2:Select the Options icon from the top of the page.
- step 3:Scroll down to select the Settings option.
- step 4:Choose the Add account option.
- step 5:Tap on the Other option from the bottom of the page.
- step 6:Check whether you know your Hostinger email credentials.
- step 7:Provide the required Hostinger credentials in the respective fields.
- step 8:Check whether you have provided the correct details.
- step 9:Tap Next to Setup Hostinger Email On Android.
- step 10:Select the POP3 option under the Incoming Server settings section.
- step 11:Make sure you provide pop.hostinger.com in the Server field and 995 in the Port field.
- step 12:Provide the Security type as None and Tap Next.
- step 13:Now, go to the Outgoing Server Settings section.
- step 14:Provide smtp.hostinger.com in the SMTP Server field and 465 in the Port field.
- step 15:Make sure you fill the Encryption field with SSL/TLS.
- step 16:Tap Next. Now, the device will scan for the provided server settings.
- step 17:Check whether you have provided the above settings perfectly.
- step 18:Once the checking is complete, select Manual setup to set up an IMAP account.
- step 19:Type imap.hostinger.com in the Host field and provide 993 in the Port number field.
- step 20:Fill the Encryption field with SSL and make sure that the above details you have provided are correct.
That’s it. You’ve now successfully Setup Hostinger Email On Android.