Why Mail Going to Junk Folder?
If the junk mail filters are turned on, there are chances for your incoming mails to automatically move into the Junk mail folder. You can follow the steps that are given below to resolve Mail Going to Junk Folder issue in Outlook.
Step 1: Checking the Junk Folder
- Step 1:Go to the official Outlook website from your web browser.
- Step 2:Navigate to the Junk folder in the left panel.
- Step 3:Verify whether any new mails are in the Junk folder instead of Inbox.
- Step 4:If you find any important messages, checkmark the email message and click on the Not Junk button.
Step 2: Remove Blocked Senders
- Step 1:Go to the Settings section and select Options.
- Step 2:Select the Junk email section and click Blocked senders.
- Step 3:Now, select the email address you want to remove from the blocked list and click Remove from the list.
Step 3: Add the Email Address to Safe Senders and Mailing Lists
- Step 1:Click the Settings icon near your profile name.
- Step 2:Select Options and select Junk email.
- Step 3:Click the Safe senders option and type the email address of the sender from whom you want to receive email messages.
- Step 4:Select the Safe mailing lists option under Junk email.
- Step 5:Now, add the domain you want to receive emails from, and click Add to list.
Step 4: Changing Filters
- Step 1:Open the Options section and select Filters and reporting under Junk email.
- Step 2:Choose the type of protection you want in the Choose a junk e-mail filter section. Then, click on the Save button.
- Step 3:If you have set the exclusive level, you won’t receive emails from senders other than your contacts.
- Step 4:Make sure to add all the email addresses you want to receive emails from, to the Safe Senders list.
Step 5: Disabling Email Forwarding
- Step 1:In the Forwarding option under Accounts, select Don’t forward.
- Step 2:Click on the Save option to start receiving emails in the Inbox folder.
If still your mail going to junk folder issue persists, contact us.