Why your Emails go in the Spam Box?
The reason why your Emails go in the Spam Box. Some of the reasons are listed below.
- Step 1:The first reason behind your email message being sent to the spam folder is you may not have the permission to send an email, if you are into marketing.
- Step 2:So, first, get the permission and then try to send the email message. To know how to get permission to send an email, you can contact our technical experts.
- Step 3:The second main reason could be incorrect sender information, or inaccurate details. So, while sending an email message, make sure to enter the sender information correctly in the To field.
- Step 4:The third Reason might be the absence of physical postal addresses in the mail. Enter at least your current street address at the bottom of the mail.
- Step 5:Other reasons could be the usage of inappropriate words in the mail, or the IP you are using has been flagged as Spam. Check if you have used any spam-triggering words accidentally in the mail. For example, the phrase “Double Your Income !” or “You’re a Winner!” will make the email to be considered as spam.
Why your emails go in the spam in Gmail?
- Step 1:First, check the email headline. If it is weak or does not reach the expected mark, then there is a chance for mail to be go to the Spam folder.
- Step 2:Make sure no spam-triggering words are used in the mail. If used, the mail will be directed to the Spam folder automatically.
- Step 3:Check if you have entered the sender's information correctly.
- Step 4:If you have sent the mail to an inactive email address, then there is a chance for the message to be saved in the Spam folder.
- Step 5:After confirming that the recipient’s address is active, check if the recipient has blocked you. If so, ask the recipient to carry out the steps below to unblock your email address on their account.
- Step 6:On the top-right corner of the screen, you can find a gear icon.
- Step 7:Click the Settings option. Now the list of options will appear.
- Step 8:Go to the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab and select the Filter option.
- Step 9:Click Edit and delete the email address to be unblocked (In this case, your email address).
Why your emails go in the spam in Yahoo?
- Step 1:If you have enabled the Mail Spam Filter option on your Yahoo account, try disabling it by following the steps below.
- Step 2:To disable the Mail Spam Filter option on your Yahoo account, follow the instructions given below.
- Step 3:Sign in to your Yahoo account using valid credentials.
- Step 4:On the top-right corner of the screen, you can find the Gear icon, tap it followed by the More Settings option.
- Step 5:Scroll down the More Settings option list and choose Filters.
- Step 6:Tap the Add new filters option.
- Step 7:Under Filter name, type ‘Turn off spam filter’.
- Step 8:Provide the email address to be unblocked under the From menu.
- Step 9:After entering the required information in the given fields, click the Save button available at the bottom of the screen.
Why your emails go in the spam in Outlook?
If you send a file that is corrupted, there is a chance for your email message to be sent to the spam folder of the recipient.
Some other reasons for this issue are listed below:
- Your email address is marked as spam or junk.
- If the automatic filter option is enabled.
- If the email address is not included in the Safe Sender list.
To resolve why your Emails go in the spam box, follow the quick steps given below.
- Step 1:You can use trusted third-party software to repair the corrupted file system.
- Step 2:To unmark your email address as spam or junk, navigate to the Junk E-mail folder section.
- Step 3:Now, the list of a junked email addresses will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4:Choose the mail address you wish to mark as Not Junk or Spam.
- Step 5:After selecting the mail address, navigate to the Home tab.
- Step 6:Tap Junk --> Not Junk.
- Step 7:Now the Not Junk dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Step 8:Select the Always trust e-mail from “firstname.lastname@example.org” option.
- Step 9:Click the OK button.
- Step 10:Now, the email address, which is marked as Not Junk or Spam, will be moved to the original folder.
- Step 11:If the automatic filter option is enabled, disable it by following the instructions given below.
- Step 12:Tap Junk --> Junk E-mail Options --> Options.
- Step 13:Click the Radio button beside the No Automatic Filtering. Mail from blocked senders is still moved to the Junk Email folder option.
- Step 14:After that, tap the OK button.
- Step 15:To add a recipient to the trusted sender list, navigate to the Junk Folder.
- Step 16:Select the email address you wish to add to the Safe Sender List and right-click on it.
- Step 17:Tap Junk followed by the Never Block Sender.
- Step 18:Click the OK button in the pop-up menu.
- Step 19:Now, the selected email address will be moved to the Safe Sender List.