Yahoo Account Security Page Not Working
It is a known fact that Yahoo Mail performs well. But sometimes, you might face difficulty with this application while logging into your Yahoo account. Or, due to some browser caches, this application might not perform really well with Google Chrome. Refer to the following troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the yahoo account security page problems quickly.
Troubleshooting The Yahoo Mail Security Page Not Working Issue
There could be a combination of reasons behind this issue. One reason that can be considered is browser cache, password or username issue, ad-blocker, and most importantly, slow Internet connection.So, to begin with, disable the Ad-blocker that is stopping you from using the Yahoo Mail application. Additionally, clear all the browser cache.
Clearing All The Browser Cache
If you have trouble while using Google Chrome on your computer, refer to the steps given below.
- Step 1:Go to the Chrome browser.
- Step 2:Click the three-dotted icon located at the top-right corner.
- Step 3:Click More tools and then select Clear browsing data.
- Step 4:Choose the date and time.
Enable these checkboxes:
- step 1:Cookies and other site data
- step 2:Cached images and files
Finally, select the Clear data option. It deletes every data. Now, check if your Yahoo account security page is working fine.
If you have the same issue while using Yahoo Mail on your Android device, look at this section.
- step 1:On your Android device, open the Google Chrome application.
- step 2:Tap the More icon located at the top-right corner of the page.
- step 3:Tap History and then choose Clear browsing data.
- step 4:Choose the time frame and then continue to enable the checkboxes given below.
- step 5:Cookies and other site data
- step 6:Cached images and files
- step 7:Finally, tap Clear data.
- step 8:Now, check whether the Yahoo account security page is working.
Sometimes, re-adding your Yahoo Mail account might fix the problem. So, just refer to the steps given below for a quick fix.
Adding Your Yahoo Mail Account Again
- step 1:At first, remove your Yahoo Mail account, restart your computer, and then re-add it.
- step 2:Now, open Yahoo Mail and then go to Settings.
- step 3:Navigate to Manage Account and then select the Add account option.
- step 4:Enter your email address and then click Next. Enter the password as well.
- step 5:Click Sign-in and then continue to perform the on-screen instructions.
- step 6:Check whether the Yahoo Mail security page is working or not.
- step 1:Update the Yahoo Mail app.
- step 2:Sign in and out of Yahoo Mail.
- step 3:Wait for the Yahoo server to be fixed (in case the problem lies at Yahoo’s end).
- step 4:Additionally, check whether you have an active Internet connection.
That's it. You’ve now seen how to fix the yahoo account security page not working issue. Apply the solutions mentioned above for a quick fix.