How To Setup Yahoo Bizmail Imap Settings?
Yahoo Bizmail is a business email account that allows you to send and receive business-related emails from anywhere. The important thing is that it can’t be accessed without a proper subscription of the Yahoo business service. YES! To use Yahoo Bizmail, you should have valid login credentials.
Scroll down this page to know the Yahoo Bizmail IMAP settings.
The IMAP settings of Yahoo Bizmail are given below.
Incoming & Outgoing Server Settings
- step 1:Incoming server: IMAP
- step 2:Hostname: imap.mail.yahoo.com
- step 3:Port: 993
- step 4:Security Type: SSL
- step 5:Outgoing address: smtp.bizmail.yahoo.com
- step 6:Port: 465
- step 7:Security Type: SSL
- step 8:Authentications: Yes, required
- step 9:Username/ email address: Your full Yahoo Bizmail email address
- step 10:Password: Your app password
Using these settings, you can configure and use your Yahoo Bizmal account on any email client. However, you should have a valid app password to access your Yahoo Bizmail on third-party applications, such as Outlook, iOS Mail, Android Mail, etc.
- Step 1:To create the app password, sign in to your business email account.
- Step 2:Open the Manage Account screen. Select the Yahoo account for which you wish to create the app password and click the Account Info command beside it. Now, the Account Security dialog box will open.
- Step 3:In the opened box, click the Manage App Passwords command under the App Passwords section.
- Step 4:Select your app and type the app password of your preferences in the given field.
- Step 5:Click the Generate button. Create the app password for your business email account by following the rest of the instructions.
Learn how to set up the Yahoo Bizmail IMAP settings in iOS. Keep continue to read the below.
- step 1:Open the Settings screen.
- step 2:Tap Passwords & Accounts > Add Account > Other > Add Mail Account.In the opened window, type your business account name, email address, password, and description in the given fields. (Note: In the Password field, type the app password that you have created for your account).
- step 3:Tap Next > IMAP.
- step 4:Now, type your account’s IMAP details, such as hostname, email address, and password in the given fields.
- step 5:Tap Next.
- step 6:Similarly, enter your account’s SMTP settings in the given fields and tap Next > Save.
- step 7:Now, go to the Settings screen.
- step 8:Tap on the Yahoo Bizmail email account followed by its address.
- step 9:Select the Advanced option.
- step 10:Type your business email account’s incoming and outgoing security settings in the given fields.
- step 11:Tap Done.
Contact our technical experts if you need to know more about the Yahoo Bizmail IMAP settings.