RESOLVED: YAHOO MAIL ATTACHMENTS NOT SHOWING
Attachments play a vital role in a business environment as they may contain invoices, memos, or other essential documents. However, it will be a headache when they fail to show up. But, when you handle the issue with the appropriate solutions, you can fix it in a better way. If your Yahoo mail attachments are not showing up, try out all the Yahoo Mail Attachments Not Showing troubleshooting solutions listed in this article.
CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION
- Step 1:To download your email attachments, you need an active Internet connection.
- Step 2:If your Internet connection is not stable, take the necessary steps to improve its stability.
- Step 3:Once your Internet’s stability is improved, check whether the Yahoo email attachments are showing up.
- Step 4:If the issue is not yet resolved, proceed with the following solutions.
RESTART YOUR COMPUTER
- Step 1:In case you face any problems when downloading or viewing your Yahoo email attachments, restart your computer.
- Step 2:A simple restart can help you resolve the attachment problems.
UPDATE YOUR BROWSER
- Step 1: An outdated browser can lead to complications. Likewise, your Yahoo email settings cannot configure correctly with the outdated browser.
- Step 2:So, if your browser is outdated, update it to the recent version and then check whether the Yahoo mail attachments are showing up.
- Step 3:If you cannot open PDF attachments, install the Adobe Reader application and check whether your issue is resolved.
DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM
- Step 1:Sometimes, your antivirus program and Firewall can block the proper functioning of the email accounts and stop you from downloading the attachments.
- Step 2:So, open your antivirus program, add an exception to your Yahoo email account, and temporarily disable your Firewall.
- Step 3:To disable the Firewall, open the Run command dialog box (Windows + R). Type firewall.cpl and press Enter.
- Step 4:In the section that opens, turn off Windows Firewall.
- Step 5:Now, check whether the Yahoo email attachments are showing up.
DISABLE THE PROXY SERVER
- Step 1:In most instances, disabling the proxy server can help you fix the problems related to the attachments.
- Step 2:To do it, click Start and type Internet options in the search bar.
- Step 3:When it shows you the search results, click on Internet Options.
- Step 4:In the Internet Properties window, go to the Connections tab and click on the LAN settings button.
- Step 5:Under the Proxy server section, check whether “Use a proxy server for your LAN” is enabled. If so, disable the option and click on the OK button.
We hope these troubleshooting solutions have helped you fix the “Yahoo mail attachments not showing” issue. If you still cannot solve the problem, you can contact us for remote assistance.