How To Fix Yahoo Mail Not Working In Windows 10?
If Yahoo mail not working in Windows 10, you need to troubleshoot the issue to fix it. This issue may have occurred because of an unstable internet connection, outdated browser, Ad-blocker, or server down problem. Before fixing this problem, you need to turn off the Ad-blocker, check the network issues, or clear the browser’s cache and cookies.
Steps For Yahoo Mail Stopped Working Issue
- Step 1:Turn-Off the Ad-Blocker: First, try to disable the Ad-blocker software on your computer. If you don’t disable it, then Yahoo mail will not work on your Windows 10. After disabling the Ad-blocker software on your computer, open Yahoo mail and check whether it is working. If yahoo mail not working on windows 10 keep continue to read.
- Step 2:Fix the internet issues: If your browser is loading the Yahoo mail website slower than usual, you need to check the performance of your internet connectivity. If you have an internet connectivity issue, try resetting the Wi-Fi router or restarting your modem/router.
- Step 3:Clear cache and cookies: Go to your browser and clear its cache and cookies to remove the unwanted files from your computer. Now, open Yahoo mail and check whether the mail is working.
Add Yahoo Mail Account Again:
- step 1:Open the Yahoo mail application on your computer or use the browser to log in to your Yahoo account.
- step 2:Click on the Settings tab that’s located at the bottom of the page.
- step 3:Now, click on the Manage Account section and select the Add Account option on the right menu of the screen.
- step 4:Choose the Yahoo option from the list of service providers in the Add an Account window.
- step 5:Type in the Yahoo mail address and select the Next button.
- step 6:Now, enter your email account password and click on the Sign-in button.
- step 7:Select Agree and then the Done button.
- step 8:Now, you can access your Yahoo mail on your Windows 10 computer successfully.
Following steps of customize yahoo mail settings are used to fix yahoo mail not working on windows 10.
Customize Yahoo Mail Settings:
- step 1:Open the Yahoo mail application on your computer and log in to the account.
- step 2:Now, choose the Account Settings option.
- step 3:Type in the Account Name, click on the Options menu, and change the sync settings.
- step 4:Now, select Sync Options and switch the toggle near the Emails and Calendar option.
- step 5:In case you’re still not able to access your Yahoo mail account, you can delete your account and re-add it.
- step 6:You can even try to reset your Windows mail application.
- step 7:If the issue continues, then try to uninstall the Yahoo mail application and install it again on your computer.
- step 8:Follow the above instructions to fix the Yahoo mail not working problem on your Windows 10 computer.
To know more about Yahoo Mail Not Working In Windows 10 or any mail issue please follow our site mailsetup, for more guidance reach our tech team.