HOW TO FIX YANDEX MAIL CAPTCHA PROBLEM?
Not only users but also robots send search queries, and a captcha alone can protect your Yandex mail from unauthorized accessing of robots. Since you cannot access your email account without entering the correct captcha value, the captcha problem cannot be dealt with in a lighter aspect. This guide will show you the solutions to fix the Yandex mail captcha problem. Try each of them and fix your problem like a professional.
CHECK THE BASICS
- step 1:Before troubleshooting the problem, ensure that your computer is connected to an active Internet connection.
- step 2:If your Internet is not stable, you may face a problem verifying the captcha.
- step 3:You will see the captcha image or audio once you select the “I’m not a robot” box. If they don’t appear, you should check whether you have enabled image loading in your browser.
- step 4:If you can see the logo of Yandex but not the captcha, the issue might be with your browser’s plug-ins or firewall settings. You must contact your ISP to fix this problem.
- step 5:In most instances, removing the extensions can help you fix the problem. Open your browser and remove every extension.
- step 6:If you cannot verify the image, verify the captcha through audio. If you are unsure about a specific captcha, try a different one.
- step 7:Try a different browser and see if your issue is resolved.
- step 8:If your browser is outdated, you may face a problem with the captcha. To fix this issue, you should update your browser to the recent version. This probably can rectify your issue efficiently.
- step 9:If none of these troubleshooting solutions help you fix the problem, proceed with the following sections.
- Step 1:Open the browser and click Tools followed by Internet Options.
- Step 2:Now, go to the Security tab and select Custom Level.
- Step 3:Under the Scripting section, enable Active Scripting.
- Step 4:In the following dialog box, click Yes.
- step 1:Open Firefox and click Tools followed by Options.
- step 2:In case you are using Firefox on your Mac, click the Firefox drop-down list and select Preferences.
- step 1:Open Safari and click Preferences.
- step 3:Finally, click Close and refresh the browser.
- step 1:Open Chrome and click Options> Under the Hood.
- step 3:Now, close the Options tab and refresh Chrome.
If you still face Yandex mail captcha problems, you can reach our experts for assistance.