HOW TO FIX YANDEX MAIL FORWARDING NOT WORKING ISSUE?
If you have two email accounts and want to access both from one of them, you can enable the mail forwarding feature. However, due to several reasons, yandex mail forwarding not working. If you encounter the same issue with Yandex, try out the solutions listed on this page.
CHECK YOUR YANDEX ID
- Step 1:You should enter your correct name in the Yandex ID field. If you enter a fake name, the security system examines your email account suspiciously. As a result, it will block your mailbox, and therefore mail forwarding will not work.
- Step 2:You should have linked your mobile number to your Yandex account to enable the mail forwarding feature. If you haven't done that, link your phone number to your Yandex account and check if your issue is resolved.
CHECK THE FILTERS
- step 1:Check whether you have enabled filter in the Incoming mail filters section and ensure that your forwarding address is verified.
- step 2:If the email address you have entered contains incorrect characters, mail forwarding will not work.
- step 3:The email filters take some time to activate. So, wait for a few minutes and ensure that email forwarding works in Yandex.
FILTERS WITH HIGHER PRIORITY
- step 1:When you keep a filter in a higher position, it gains more priority.
- step 2:If you add filters with the same conditions and select the Ignore other filters option in the filter with higher priority, it can significantly impact the rule's implementation.
- step 3:In that scenario, recheck the settings and make the necessary changes.
- step 4:If you have enabled a filter to delete the incoming emails or move them to the spam folder, every email you receive will disappear from your inbox folder. As a result, mail forwarding doesn't work. Therefore, you need to disable this filter to fix the mail forwarding issue.
These are the common troubleshooting solutions to fix the "Yandex mail forwarding not working" issue. For further questions and clarifications, you can reach us.
Windstream is an internet service provider that offers a free email service called “Windstream email” to its users. Like other email service providers, this one allows you to send and receive emails over the internet. You can also set it up with some popular email clients like Windows Mail, Outlook, etc., as per your needs.
Are you looking for the Windstream email settings for Outlook?
If that’s the case, continue reading this page to know more about the same.
WINDSTREAM EMAIL’S INCOMING AND OUTGOING SERVER SETTINGS FOR OUTLOOK
Generally, Windstream email uses IMAP for the incoming mails and SMTP for the outgoing mails. However, you can also use the POP server for the incoming mails if necessary.
Mail Server Address
993 (SSL), 143 (TLS)
995 (SSL), 110 (TLS)
465 (SSL), 587 (TLS)
Now, let’s see how to configure your Windstream email account with Outlook using the above settings.
CONFIGURING THE WINDSTREAM EMAIL ACCOUNT
For Outlook 2016 (Manual method)
- step 1:Open the Outlook 2016 application.
- step 2:Click the File menu.
- step 3:Select Add Account > “Manually configure…” > Next > Internet Email.
- step 4:Type your name and the Windstream email address in the Your Name and Email Address fields under the User Information section of the Internet Email Settings screen.
- step 5:After entering them, go to the Server Information section of the Email Settings screen.
- step 6:Select the POP or IMAP option from the Account Type drop-down menu.
- step 7:Type the incoming and outgoing servers’ addresses in the Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server fields.
- step 8:Go to the Logon Information section.
- step 9:Type your Windstream account’s username and password in the respective fields.
- step 10:Select the Remember password option if necessary.
- step 11:Click the More Settings button on the Internet Email Settings screen.
- step 12:Go to the Outgoing Server tab.
- step 13:Select the “My outgoing server…” and “Use same settings…” options by clicking the radio button or the checkbox beside them.
- step 14:Now, click Advanced on the same screen.
- step 15:Enter your account’s incoming and outgoing servers’ port numbers and security types in the given fields.
- step 16:Click OK > Next > Finish.
For Outlook 2016 (Automatic method)
- Step 1:Click File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- Step 2:Select the Email Account option in the Add Account dialog box.
- Step 3:Type your Windstream account’s name, email address, and password in the given fields.
- Step 5:Now, the Outlook application will automatically detect your account’s settings and complete the rest of the setup process.
Contact us to know more about yandex mail forwarding not working issues. If you need any remote assistant call our tech experts.