FIXED - YANDEX MAIL NOT WORKING ISSUE
Yandex is known for its customized user interface and enhanced features. Due to several reasons, Yandex mail may not work on your computer. But, the proper troubleshooting solutions can help you rectify the existing problem like an expert. In this guide, we have given you some effective solutions to fix the “Yandex mail not working
CHECK YOUR CREDENTIALS
- step 1:If Yandex mail is not working, check if you have entered incorrect credentials.
- step 2:If you enter an incorrect captcha, you cannot access your Yandex emails.
- step 3:If you are using the Yandex application, uninstall it from your smartphone and reinstall it. Then, check if Yandex mail is working.
- step 4:If you have configured your Yandex mail account with an email client, remove and re-add the account.
RESTART YOUR COMPUTER
- step 1:A system restart can fix the technical glitches in the best way possible. It also refreshes your computer and fixes the bugs efficiently.
- step 2:Therefore, restart your computer and check if Yandex mail works. If still ,yandex not working continue to read the following instructions.
CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION
- step 1:You need a stable Internet connection to access your Yandex emails. Suppose your Internet connection is not stable, you will probably end up in trouble.
- step 2:Restarting your router can help you fix your Internet’s stability.
- step 3:When there is an issue with the Yandex server, Yandex mail will stop working. In those instances, you need to wait for a while until the problem gets fixed on its own.
CLEAR YOUR BROWSER’S CACHE AND COOKIES
- step 1:When you browse a website, the web server saves some relevant information so that if you visit the same page the next time, it can load the page quicker than before; this data is called cookies.
- step 2:But at some point, these cookies get corrupted and can cause potentials issues.
- step 3:Therefore, clear your browser’s cache and cookies and check if your problem is rectified. It is usefull to resolve your yandex not working issue.
REMOVE YOUR BROWSER’S EXTENSIONS
- step 1:If you have recently added any extensions or plugins to your browser, they can impact the functionality of Yandex emails.
- step 2:Remove those extensions and plugins and check if Yandex mail is working.
- step 1:In case you are using an incompatible browser, you cannot access your Yandex emails. So, try a different browser.
- step 2:If your browser is outdated, it may turn out to be incompatible with Yandex. Update your browser to the recent version and then check if Yandex is working.
DISABLE FIREWALL AND ANTIVIRUS APPLICATION
- Step 1:Firewall and antivirus can significantly block access to certain websites, programs, and software.
- Step 2:If your computer’s firewall or antivirus is causing this issue, then disable it and try to log in to your account.
- Step 3:If your problem is fixed, make sure to disable your firewall/antivirus whenever you access your Yandex mail account.
If you still cannot resolve your “Yandex mail not working” problem, you can reach our technical experts for assistance.