How To Configure Yandex Spam Filter?
Yandex.Mail is a free, open-source email service. It offers unlimited message storage and features like message templates, keyboard shortcuts, e-cards, reminders, and more. Like other email service providers, this one also offers the spam filter feature, which scans all the incoming emails for spam, phishing, and malware. The Yandex spam filter setting is easy to configure and use. You can pre-configure the spam filter settings and also directly mark an email address as spam. Continue reading this page to know more about the Yandex mail spam filter.
Removing Spam- Yandex Mail Spam Filter
For Mobile Users
This section will show you how to mark an email address or multiple addresses as spam and remove an email address that is accidentally or wrongly marked as spam.
Marking an email as “spam”
- step 1:If you’ve received a spam email message from an unknown or unauthorized sender and it is in your account’s Inbox folder, follow the instructions below to mark it as spam.
- step 2:Open the spam email.
- step 3:Locate the three dots icon on the opened message screen and tap on it.
- step 4:Select the Spam option.
- step 5:Now, the selected message will be moved to the spam folder.
- step 6:To mark multiple email messages as spam, select all the mails.
- step 7:After doing that, tap on the Spam icon available at the bottom of the screen.
- step 8:Now, all the selected messages will be moved to the spam folder.
Removing non-spam message
- Step 1:If a non-spam message is delivered straight to the Spam folder, you can move it to the Inbox.
- Step 4:Tap on the three dots icon.
- Step 5:Choose the Not spam option.
- Step 6:Similarly, to move multiple emails from the Spam folder to Inbox, choose all the messages and tap on the Refresh icon.
Continue to read the following steps and completely know about Yandex Spam Filter.
For Computer Users
Blocking an email address
- step 1:Access your Yandex.Mail email account from your computer browser.
- step 2:Choose the Settings option followed by the Message Filtering menu.
- step 3:Go to the Blacklist field.
- step 4:Type the email address that you wish to block or mark as spam in the given field.
- step 5:Click Add.
Moving an email message to Spam
- step 1:Choose the sender name or address from which you receive the spam message.
- step 2:Click Add to Blacklist.
Contact us to know more about the Yandex Spam Filter.